Mirum focuses on finding and developing drugs for difficult to treat liver diseases. Our lead program is focused on two severe liver diseases in children, Alagille Syndrome and progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis (PFIC). Both conditions can result in severe itching, liver damage and need for liver transplant. We are initiating Phase 3 clinical studies for approval in both settings and have breakthrough status with the FDA in PFIC.
We are looking for a Manager or Senior Manager level Program Manager who is upbeat, organized, and responsible to enable our workplace to be a productive, energetic, and enjoyable place to work. The role requires anticipating issues and addressing them in advance. This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact, wear many hats, and be a part of an exciting growing biotech company. This position is located in Foster City and will report into the Chief Development Officer.
- Assists with the development of the strategic vision, integrated product plan, visual development plan, and business case for global program.
- Manages cross functional team to execute comprehensive clinical development plan covering all aspects of drug development including: global regulatory, technical operations, nonclinical, clinical, health economics and outcomes, and commercial activities.
- Develop and implements the use of project management tools to facilitate improved forecasting, planning, tracking, communication of deliverables, identification of critical path, and risk management
- Partners with accounting team and functional leads to manage R&D budget.
- Ensures clear timely communication of program strategy, implementation of plans, and program progress, risks, issues, and mitigations to key stakeholders.
- Assists with alliance management including organizing regular meetings and drafting required reports
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. PMP certification is preferred
- At least 5 years’ work experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with at least 3 years as program or project manager
- Strong communication skills and ability to represent plans in timelines to diverse groups, visual displays and in presentations
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skillsProficient with MS Project or equivalent program, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience in alliance management a plus
- Meticulousness with details and precision while able to see ‘big picture’
- Assertiveness, proactivity, professionalism, and confidence
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure
- Drive for excellence and self-motivated
- Experience in a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment
COMPENSATION AND CLASSIFICATION:
- Classification: Full-time position.
- Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience; includes equity package.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision, and more.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org