Mirum focuses on finding and developing drugs for difficult to treat liver diseases. Our programs are focused on cholestatic liver diseases in children and adults. Our drug candidates, maralixibat and volixibat, target the bile acid accumulation from cholestasis, and we believe our approach can address the underlying cause of symptoms, liver damage, and clinical outcomes. Our goal is to give families their lives back.
The Clinical Trial Associate provides general support to the Clinical Trial Teams, supports in all required tasks to meet the milestones of the projects and ongoing conduct of the clinical trials.
- To support the Clinical Trial Teams with the following:
- Study start-up activities
- Site and vendor management
- Writing and distributing meeting agendas and meeting minutes
- Organizing and planning of meetings (e.g. agendas, minutes, rooms, participants).
- Creating and managing trackers and logs for oversight of clinical trials
- Ensuring a high-quality filing structure and archiving of trial documents
- Oversight and maintenance of internal trial master file
- Oversight and regular checks of external trial master file
- Degree in medicine, health care, life sciences or related fields.
- Strong organization skills
- Experience in similar position supporting clinical trial conduct is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of clinical trial processes and ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Well organized with good time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org