Mirum focuses on finding and developing drugs for difficult to treat liver diseases. Our programs are focused on cholestatic liver diseases in children and adults. Our drug candidates, maralixibat and volixibat, target the bile acid accumulation from cholestasis, and we believe our approach can address the underlying cause of symptoms, liver damage, and clinical outcomes. Our goal is to give families their lives back.
The Director/Senior Director of Trade, Distribution & Patient Services will be responsible for the management of the commercial specialty distribution and dispensing channel strategy and patient services strategy. This individual will work across the organization and commercial functions to ensure patient access support is in alignment with the execution of commercial brand strategy. This individual will be accountable for operations, external partnerships and vendor relations.
- Oversee account management, performance monitoring, business rules, and contracting activities for 3PL, Specialty Pharmacy, Specialty Distribution, Copay Services, PAP & Patient Support Services.
- Ensure timely and accurate collection and dissemination of HUB, dispensing and distribution data.
- Assess ongoing business operations and share key findings with cross functional team members and senior management.
- Partner closely with the brand, market access, sales operations, IT, legal and compliance teams to address any channel and patient support challenges.
- Lead performance reviews with external partners and perform continuous improvements.
- Work with the CMC team to ensure appropriate stock levels to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure effective management and accurate forecasting/modeling of utilization of co-pay assistance programs.
- Ensure accurate product information in compendia and downstream systems.
- Work closely with commercial leadership and finance to ensure pricing and contracting initiatives are executed and monitored appropriately.
- Ensure all trade and patient support initiatives are compliant and legal.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree with concentration in business administration, finance, marketing is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant business experience in pharmaceutical healthcare sector required
- Demonstrated success in managing complex distribution or patient support programs in a pharmaceutical healthcare environment.
- Experience identifying trends and insights and assimilating into program strategy and the determination of financial and business impacts.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of trade, wholesaler and channel distribution of specialty pharmaceutical products and processes.
- Strong understanding of Managed Care concepts, patient access and co-pay assistance programs.
- Strong financial acumen, analytic skills & critical thinking ability
- Self-motivated and self-directed team player with ability to succeed in highly entrepreneurial and nimble small company environment.
- Demonstrated ability to influence a matrix team
- Travel up to 25%.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org