Mirum focuses on finding and developing drugs for difficult-to-treat liver diseases. Our programs are focused on cholestatic liver disease in children and adults. Our drug candidates, maralixibat and volixibat, target the bile acid accumulation from cholestasis, and we believe our approach can address the underlying cause of symptoms, liver damage, and clinical outcomes. Our goal is to give families their lives back.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, well organized, and highly personable with excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide management over key projects, processes, systems, and vendors in support of Mirum Commercial Operations Department.
- Manage essential projects, activities, and vendor relationships in support of Commercial Operations.
- Project and vendor management may include sales training, vendor credentialing, Veeva, meeting/event production, and others as assigned.
- Manage the Mirum Medical, Legal, Regulatory review process (MLR) including all promotional, medical, and corporate materials.
- Single point of contact for all Veeva MLR submissions, tracking, approvals, and review of submitted material.
- Define and sustain the Mirum MLR process maximizing use of Veeva PromoMats.
- Develop and execute MLR committee agenda and review schedules.
- Assist with training internal teams on core PromoMats functionality as relates to defined user role in system
- Responsible for developing and updating Commercial internal SharePoint sites to maximize utilization as communication tool.
- Support commercial field organization on commercial information-related requests.
- Support, as needed, Commercial information collection/organization for federal and state reporting obligations
- Act as information liaison with other Mirum departments and maintain current and accurate reference materials for Commercial department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to clarify, respond and problem solve inquiries received from variety of roles and levels within organization.
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability, or potential, to thrive in smaller entrepreneurial organizations.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in commercial pharmaceutical industry, with demonstrated management and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance in commercial and medical affairs settings.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time to attend national and regional commercial/sales meeting when appropriate.
- Demonstrated excellent project management skills and follow-through.
- Experience with electronic document control/management systems; Veeva PromoMats is preferred
- Must be proficient with, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.