Mirum focuses on finding and developing drugs for difficult to treat liver diseases. Our lead program is focused on two severe liver diseases in children, Alagille syndrome and progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis (PFIC). Both conditions can result in severe itching, liver damage and a need for liver transplant. Based on a wealth of data from clinical trials spanning multiple years and involving more than one hundred patients, we believe our approach can address the underlying cause of symptoms and liver damage. Our goal is to give families their lives back.
Mirum seeks a recent graduate to join its Commercial team in a strategy & analytics role designed to accelerate professional development, maximize impact on the business and gain commercial launch experience and exposure across a number of commercial functions that support product launch. The individual will lead projects and support workstreams in a number of areas including Brand Management, Field Support, Pricing & Market Access, Lifecycle Management, Commercial Assessments for Business Development. As Mirum’s organization builds its global commercial organization in the next 12-24 months, it’s envisioned that the individual will transition to a high impact functional role that aligns with professional interest and organizational needs (e.g., market access, market research, marketing).
- Participate on development of strategic marketing plans and global launch plans.
- Analyze market data to understand key trends and opportunities conducting regular critical reviews against.
- Support advisory boards to gain input on commercialization strategy of Mirum products.
- Support market research projects and activities to define brand strategy.
- Monitor competitive landscape to support perspective on anticipated evolution of treatment landscape over time.
- Support activities with external partners on pre-launch and launch brand tactics. Partner with legal, medical & regulatory team on review/development of brand information.
- Support Market Access team on development of pricing & reimbursement strategy and tactical plans.
- Support planning and coordination of sales force Plan of Action (POA) and other key commercial meetings and workshops.
- Support commercial and medical affairs teams with key congress planning.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience, ideally with exposure to and demonstrated interested in life sciences industry. Job title will be commensurate with amount and relevance of prior experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Track record required of building and leading high functioning and collaborative teams.
- Self-motivated and self-directed team player with ability to succeed in highly entrepreneurial and nimble small company environment.
- Flexible, adaptable, diplomatic, and able to effectively deal with ambiguity. Desire to work and solve problems in an environment with limited formal processes.
- Integrative decision-making and ability to prioritize, considering alternatives and trade-offs based on logical assumptions, available resources, constraints and organizational values
- Utilization of informal influence with key internal and external stakeholders/partners.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present ideas, get buy-in and drive consensus within the commercial organization and across project teams.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.