Mirum focuses on finding and developing drugs for difficult-to-treat liver diseases. Our programs are focused on cholestatic liver disease in children and adults. Our drug candidates, maralixibat and volixibat, target the bile acid accumulation from cholestasis, and we believe our approach can address the underlying cause of symptoms, liver damage, and clinical outcomes. Our goal is to give families their lives back.
We are looking for patient-inspired, passionate, and experienced Regional Account Managers (RAM) with demonstrated success in new product launches. The RAM will have the opportunity to run their own business within a specified geography, including New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, and New Hampshire.
This top-performing regional business owner will possess experience in business ownership, leadership, analytics, and the implementation of innovative solutions. The RAM will formulate an effective go-to-market plan, including establishing short- and long-term business tactics. It will be the responsibility of the RAM to identify key priorities within territories and create and implement a business plan that is organizationally approved and fully compliant with all laws.
The successful RAM will have courage, talent, and dedication to seek solutions that can make a meaningful impact within territory or broader team. The ideal candidates are detail orientated, self-structured in their approach to their work, with the ability to manage relationships at all levels. The RAM will have proven presentation and partner management skills and thrive in a rapid-paced and dynamic environment within a culture that relies on patient-centric and teamwork-orientated approach.
- As Regional Account Manager, you are the regional business owner with focus on increasing HCP awareness and understanding of promoted Mirum product.
- Identifies and establishes strong relationships with key thought leaders and customers; demonstrated ability to recognize and devote the necessary time and resources needed to engage with HCP’s to create advocates.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial approach with a focus on ownership and accountability to maximize/exceed individual and company goals.
- Understand healthcare trends in the Rare Disease community and apply strategies to mitigate account access challenges.
- Employ strong organizational and analytical skills to optimize growth, including the ability to analyze business data to develop strategic and actionable business plans.
- Demonstrates and enhances Mirum’s culture of compliance, integrity, and transparency.
- Development and maintain strong partnerships across commercial, compliance, medical affairs functions.
- Drive change through influence and innovation.
- 5+ years of progressive business experience in the healthcare or biotech industry, inclusive of 3 years of field-based experience in account management, sales and field reimbursement.
- Successful biotech/pharma product launch experience.
- Experience in rare or niche markets with a documented track record of exceeding goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Solid business relationships in GI/hepatology strongly desired.
- Pediatric experience welcomed.
- Competitive marketplace experience preferred.
- Proven experience working within Hospitals, Academic Institutions, and clinics calling on interdisciplinary care teams.
- Track record of researching and problem-solving complex issues impacting HCP’s while mitigating barriers to patients access to care.
- Proven record of success through teamwork and execution.
- Track record of operating in accordance with all regulations as well as company policy and procedures.
- Demonstrates high ethical and performance standards with all business contacts.
- Approximately 60% travel is required including overnight travel as needed.
- Some travel and attendance on evenings and weekends for regional and national meetings, conferences and advocacy support events.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Motivational and interpersonal communication.
- Strong presentation and management skills.
- Scientific acumen and proficiency in highly specialized and complex diseases.
- Detail-oriented and precise while able to see the “big picture”.
- Assertiveness, pro-activity, professionalism, and confidence.
- Extraordinary commitment to customer experience and standards of excellence.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to deal with ambiguity and problem solve.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.