- Lead the analyses for in-licensing, out-licensing, and partnering projects including landscape assessment, deal comps, commercial assessment, financial modeling, and valuation.
- Help to identify and analyze new product opportunities, markets, and companies in strategic focus areas.
- Monitor new data events, presentations, scientific and clinical literature, and news releases.
- Manage alliances with partners and position Mirum as partner of choice.
- Manage data room and competitive intelligence sources.
- Help prepare Corporate Development updates and presentations for leadership team and Board.
- Represent Mirum as a Corporate Development representative at external scientific and business meetings.
- Support the drafting and negotiation of term sheets and agreements.
- Work collaboratively with Corporate Development colleagues to help advance projects through the internal review and approval process.
- BS (preferably financial, scientific, or technical).
- MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in healthcare consulting, investment banking, pharmaceutical, or biotech, preferably with deal transaction experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to prioritize issues, generate critical insights, and formulate strategic recommendations.
- Excellent understanding of drug development, commercialization and regulatory process.
- Excellent understanding of financial modeling and valuation methodologies.
- Team player – ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all internal stakeholders and management.
- Resourceful and eager to explore new areas of product innovation.
- Ability to work independently – can-do attitude and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines, and sense of urgency.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.