Senior Finance Manager
Mirum focuses on finding and developing drugs for difficult-to-treat liver diseases. Our programs are focused on cholestatic liver disease in children and adults. Our drug candidates, maralixibat and volixibat, target the bile acid accumulation from cholestasis, and we believe our approach can address the underlying cause of symptoms, liver damage, and clinical outcomes. Our goal is to give families their lives back.
JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Executive Director of Financial Planning and Analysis the Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Partnering with Finance, Accounting and Operating teams to provide clear and consistent financial management information for R&D and G&A managers.
- Working with Clinical leaders to build and manage detailed budgets and forecasts.
- Acting as organization “power user” and system administrator of TM1 planning tool.
- Providing financial transparency for management through developing and delivering financial reporting at the company, department, project and transaction level.
- Organizing and analyzing data queries to translate general ledger transactional data into meaningful business operational information.
- Partner with FP&A leader on collaboration and partnership financial management.
- Participating with FP&A team on all forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning.
- Work with Finance organization to enable and assist:
- Month-end financial accrual processes.
- Quarterly financial review and reporting of variances associated with period over period trends; budget and forecast
- Bachelor Degree with post-graduate degree preferred.
- 5-7 years professional work experience in financial role, including bio-pharma.
- Strong understanding of corporate accounting, financial management practices, data management and analytics.
- Strong communication and collaboration interpersonal skills.
- Past record of effective execution in process management involving challenges, timelines, and prioritization.
- Agile, flexible and familiar with fast paced company environment.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft products, IBM-TM1 and NetSuite.
- Hands-on experience building multi-dimensional financial business models.
- Experience with Clinical Trials, TM1 system, or Collaboration Finance highly desired
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.